Friday 8 January 2010

Winter is here to stay


As outside there is more of this snowy stuff.... things are going on inside instead. So work is continuing with the Peaks Island Hood and I already have my beady eyes on making a big Leaf Scarf with some reclaimed Rowan Big Wool. There is something about wintery weather that makes me want to sit in front of the fire with lots of wool. The 2010 list of things to knit increases daily especially as I have vowed not to buy new clothes this year - though I'm sure a charity shop purchase will be forgiven if I refashion it into something fabulous... A big storm has been promised for the weekend so I'm prepared for a knitting fest punctuated by mugs of hot chocolate and stir crazy children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! thank you for taking the time to comment - I love reading them all!