At this moment in time, when everything seems just a little bit overwhelming and I'm doing my best to breathe, be centred and be calm.
I find myself.....
- smiling at good memories
- listening to music that helps me to remember the little things
- laughing because Jago is convinced that if he wears his sun-hat it will stop being cold and rainy - I love an optimist!
- marveling at the beauty of the first frost
- lighting the wood stove for the first time this season and loving it
- knitting by the fire
- thinking in clay (it's been a while)
- watching Jess, who is convinced she can cure all ills with a wave of her wand (and secretly wanting that wand, I'm sure she'll share)