I love May for all those Bank Holidays (I'm not so fond of the fact that we have to wait until August to get another but hey, I'm greedy...)
This weekend I have...
- walked in the woods surrounded by sunshine and wild flowers.
- eaten outside as much as possible (who knows how long the sun lasts round here?)
- danced and hunted for goodies at the Pack Horse Fair.
- realised that a friend's birthday is very close so cast on quickly for a pair of mitts.
- spent valuable time with fellow artists just making... (I'm part of a collective called Stitched - we're exhibiting together as part of SAW in the autumn)