Tuesday 28 May 2013

bank holidaying...






I love May for all those Bank Holidays (I'm not so fond of the fact that we have to wait until August to get another but hey, I'm greedy...)

This weekend I have...
  • walked in the woods surrounded by sunshine and wild flowers.
  • eaten outside as much as possible (who knows how long the sun lasts round here?)
  • danced and hunted for goodies at the Pack Horse Fair.
  • realised that a friend's birthday is very close so cast on quickly for a pair of mitts.
  •  spent valuable time with fellow artists just making... (I'm part of a collective called Stitched - we're exhibiting together as part of SAW in the autumn)

3 comments:

  1. Your bank holiday weekend sounds very nice. That first buttercup photo is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outside photos! Knitting outdoors is my idea of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only get one holiday in May. Love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thank you for taking the time to comment - I love reading them all!