Monday 6 May 2013

bank holidays




Sunny bank holidays are a rare thing indeed... this weekend has been full of family, friends, gardening, walks, imaginary farms*, spinning, crochet, bbqs, singing, dancing and above all, sunshine.

Life recently has been a bit hectic - nothing bad but much busier than normal. But I have now supplied the National Trust with some of my work and I have a few small shows coming up so I think things may settle down into manageable chaos.

* More of this later but Jago has an imaginary farm with pigs, sheep and chickens. He's often outside on his tractor talking to his pigs. (he likes their imaginary smiley faces.)

7 comments:

  1. Imaginary farms are the best kind-all the fun and none of the fuss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect aren't they? - though I'd love real sheep...

      Delete
  2. Err...hang on...did I miss something? You've supplied work to the National Trust? That's AMAZING! Well done. You must be so chuffed!

    Your bank holiday sounds heavenly. The sun just makes such a difference. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err.. yes... I still can't quite believe it! Now people need to buy it!

      Delete
  3. The National Trust? Really? OMG, I'm a Yank and even I know that's a big deal. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa! I can't believe I had the power of self belief to approach them! However there are a few pieces here http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/stourhead/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool. Gorgeous place...those gardens are unreal!

      Delete

hello! thank you for taking the time to comment - I love reading them all!